will see you through
For Patients & Physicians
Our friendly staff is always ready to help with scheduling, insurance, or any other questions or concerns patients and their physicians may have during your time with RSN. Our highly skilled radiologists take extra care to listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and thoroughly explain condition and treatment options.
If you have made your initial appointment, speed up the registration process by clicking the links below to download our New Patient Forms.
Please print and complete the forms prior to your arrival. This will help keep the new patient registration process moving and get you in to see the doctor faster!
Radiology Specialists of the Northwest accepts and files most health insurance for patients. If you have any questions about the coverage provided by your plan for diagnostic imaging or treatment services, please speak to a member of our office staff.
What to Know About Your Visit
- Bring your photo ID.
- Bring your health insurance card.
- Please provide our staff with 24 hours’ notice if you must cancel/reschedule.
- Please leave all jewelry and unnecessary valuables at home.
- Unless instructed otherwise, take medications as prescribed.
- Carefully follow all examination preparation instructions given for your particular exam.
- Bring a designated driver if sedation or support is needed.
- Do not hesitate to call our facility with any questions that you may have.
- For more information on what to expect from your upcoming procedure, please visit radiologyinfo.org.
Trust Radiology Specialists of the Northwest for your radiology needs. Call us at (503) 731-2900.